The risk of implementing more buildings in the
Environmental factor. First because they use many products in the process that
Reduce the amount of oxygen in the air and pollute many areas. In addition, the
Extraction of natural resources for the construction of the matrix increases
The impact of global warming. The reason why it takes a lot of materials to
Build, and these materials cause health problems in society.
Firstly, I think that we have to be aware of the importance of the environment and that we have to care of it. The environment is al around us, the space in which the life of living beings develop and the health of this directly influences in our lives.
Unfortunately most of the people don’t realise that we are harming the environment. Many times it seems that the human being, especially big industries, try to attack their own species and everything that inhabit the planet.
The most serious problems are the pollution of the air that we breathe, which also generates the greenhouse effect, the pollution of rivers and seas and the use up of natural resources.
For all this I think that we should become aware and help our environment and our planet... Continue reading "Delay in recognizing "air pollution as a health risk" »
1) Constructive or divergent Two plates are moving apart from each other. New magma rises to the surface to Fill the gap and cools to form basalt. Lava forms volcanoes and rift valleys.
2) Destructive or convergentTwo plates are movingtowards each Other. Usually an oceanic plate sinks below the other and it is destroyed in The subduction zone. Sediments on The sea bed between the two plates are compressed and folded to form the World’s highest mountain ranges.The friction from the plate movement makes the Rocks melt and this produces volcanoes. Earthquakes are frequent since the Ground shakes from the forced movement of rock.
3) ConservativeTwo plates move Against each other. This may be in the same direction but at different Speeds. Stress... Continue reading "uoe" »
9. How tectonic plates can be and what each one consists of
Epirogenic, Orogenic. The former are large-scale changes, With little fracturing or folding of the plates. The latter cause lithospheric Deformation.
10. How earthquakes can be measured
Earthquakes can be measured according to different scales
11. What are the causes of an earthquake
Tectonic earthquakes: occur when tectonic plates collide, Slide or accommodate
Volcanic earthquakes: are associated with volcanic eruptions
12. What is the structure of a volcano
Sump, Secondary crater, Cone or volcanic building, chimney, Lava And solidified ash, Magma chamber
13. How is wind erosion
Wind erosion is seen in the arid zones where the wind raises And drags loose particles that hit other rocks and they... Continue reading "Comparing the surface wind to the 3000ft wind:" »
Chapter 8 – Earthquakes
What is the elastic rebound theory? Is it possible for energy building up in the lithosphere to be released in a sequence of earthquakes?
Rocks “spring back” – a phenomena called elastic rebound
Energy is released in a sequence of earthquakes (one earthquake can trigger slip on a nearby fault)
What is a seismic body wave, and what characterizes each of the two types of body waves (i.E. type of motion, velocity)?
1.Primary(P) waves(spring)=push&pull motion,greatest velocity, arrive first, travel solid, liquid, gases.2. Secondary(S) waves (rope)=up&down motion,slower velocity, arrive after P at seismogrph,travel only solid.
What is a seismic surface wave, and what characterizes each of the two types of surface... Continue reading "What intensity and type of aircraft icing is most likely to occur at FL100" »
AREA warm: Equatorial: temperature-25 C / rain-2,000 mm / rivers - cabdalosos and regular / vegetation-lush varied forest / wildlife-wide animal Minimum Suite small some are in danger of extinction / / Tropical: temeperatures-elebades during all Lany / / rain-dry Umida / rivers-bariables / greenery, tropical forest / wildlife-barietat bird animal herbibors / desert: temperature-25 C / rain-scarce below 250 mm / rivers - iregulars / vegetation-short there are almost plants / wildlife-short there are moles few animals temperate zone: OCEANIC: temperature-soft / rain-coast 750 mm / river-flow abundant and regular / begetacio-woods Deciduous ivegetacio bush / wildlife-forest mammals, birds, rodents / MEDITERRANEAN: temperature-summer heat Ivern... Continue reading "Divot" »