1 .- Concept D ° Subjective:
- Law in the objective sense is a set of legal rules governing the conduct of men
- Law in the subjective sense is contained in the substantive law (as when speaking of one or the other is because they look different aspects), is the faculty that has a subject to perform specific behavior, or refrain from it or require other The subject line of duty, serves to make, do and demand.
- These two concepts are related, since the definition of D ° objective is obtained for the individual right that could be formulated as follows: Power to act to satisfy their own interests guaranteed by law.
- There are some rights that are exercised without the consent, as the inherent rights (HR)
- We must make it clear that the... Continue reading "Subjective Rights" »