1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated.
5) Using a small (1 Tbsp measuring) cooking scoop or just using a tablespoon, form your cookies and roll them around in the extra sugar. Place them on your prepared baking sheet a few inches apart and bake for about 18 minutes rotating the baking sheet once.
6) Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
You should drive more carefully.
presente perfecto en forma interrogativa es : have/ has al principio
S.Kallman 1.2; 2.A)F b)F c)V; 3.Pq afecta a GnRh
Vértigo 1.Ilusion del movimiento; 2.Periférico; 3.1; 4.Ambos; 5.Nistagmo; 6.Periférico
S.Cushing 1.Cortisol; 2.3; 3.F
Osteog 1.Natacion; 2.C; 3.3
Esclerosis 1.3; 2.2; 3. A)F b)V c)V
Mesotelioma 1.A; 2.C; 3. A)V b)F c)V
S de Conn 1.A; 2.C; 3.V /
Cáncer mama 1.0-10%; 2.C; 3.V /
TDAH 1.Sintomas; 2.B; 3.A)F b)V c)V; 4.A)V b)F c)V; 5.A; 6.E /
S de Willis-Ekbom 1.C; 2.C; 3.C /
Cáncer colon 1.A; 2.A)V b)F c)V; 3. Sangre en heces, sensibilidad abdominal; 4.9-10; 5.Malignas; 6.2
Parkinson 1.Sustancia negra; 2.Dopamina; 3.D
Gastroenteritis 1.A; 2.D; 3.C
S de Savant 1.B; 2.B; 3.C
S de Edwards 1.C; 2.A,c; 3.A)F b)V c)V; 4.John; 5.C; 6.V
S Cotard 1.=; 2.... Continue reading "dsfdf" »
Comparative Superiority ---er than / more ... Than Iguality As ... As Inferiority Less ... Than // Superlative The ---est / The Most ... / The Least //// Honest- Honestly Moody- Moodily Optimistic- Optimistically Irregulars Fast-Fast Hard-Hard Good-well Far-Far
little less than / the least /// much,many more than / the most //// badly,bad worse than / the worst /// well,good better than / the best /// Far,FAR farther than / the farthest
3 Condicional IF + had + participio , would have + participio
A: 1(a) 2(C) 3(b) 4(b) 5(a) 6(c) 7 (a) 8(a) 9(d) 10(b)
HOW CAN DRINKING ALCOHOL AFFECT YOUNG PEOPLE?
Daily, more And more young people drink alcoholic beverages. Alcohol has incentive Characteristics such as protecting the heart or increasing good cholesterol. But, do these drinks only have positive qualities? Many studies claim the great Damages that alcohol can cause people.
Daily, more And more teenagers are drinking alcoholic drinks. They alter sleep qualities, Increase blood pressure and produce dental problems. Also, if people drink These drinks, they will have more possibilities of being overweight. They are Also addictive and can cause dependence. “Alcoholic drinks produce lower sense Of well-being, mood disorder and even depression”, Dr Javier Heredero said in a Conference.
To sup up,... Continue reading "INGLESes" »