inf. past. participe
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated.
5) Using a small (1 Tbsp measuring) cooking scoop or just using a tablespoon, form your cookies and roll them around in the extra sugar. Place them on your prepared baking sheet a few inches apart and bake for about 18 minutes rotating the baking sheet once.
6) Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
You should drive more carefully.
when he opened the door he did not imagine that he was observing with Large red tracks that looked like blood, he was very afraid to know who was Inside his house, so he did not make much noise, he took his cell phone and saw The hallway in silence when he saw the look saw a silhouette she gave a cry When she realized it and whatever it was there noticed her presence and
PUT ON:ponerse GET INTO:meterse
MY NAME IS ERIC, I AM 29 YEARS OLD.
I LIVE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND MARIA NULES.
I HAVE A BROTHER THAT IS CALLED IVAN.
MY BEST FRIEND IS CARLOS.
I WORK IN NULES IN A SHOP. I USUALLY GET UP AT SEVEN O'CLOCK AND END AT 2.
I LIKE THE SNOW BOARD AND I DO NOT LIKE FOOTBALL
What Que I yo
How como you tu son las tres y veinticinco it`s twenty five past five
How old Cuantos años he el son las tres y trenta y cinco it`s twenty five to six
Where Donde she ella y media Half past
When... Continue reading "Redaction about my friend" »
-End up: acabar -Step in