1. It has installed a small home network to interconnect three computers to play and share files. What are the properties that represent this type of network? (Choose two.)
- It is difficult to implement security.
- A computer that responds to a file sharing application running as a server.
2. Which of the following statements are correct regarding the role of the MTA in handling email? (Choose three.)
- Receive e-mail client MUA
- Transfers the email to the MDA for final delivery
- Uses SMTP to route email between servers
3. What is the purpose of resource records in DNS?
- The server uses to resolve names
4. What protocol application layer describes the services used for file sharing in Microsoft networks?
5. What layer of the OSI model supplies services that allow users to interact with the network?
6. How do you usually process the application layer of an application server services multiple clients?
- Use the support of the lower layer functions to distinguish between service connections
7. What are the two characteristics of clients in data networks? (Choose two.)
- Initiate data exchanges
- Can upload data to servers
8. A network administrator is designing a network for a new branch of twenty users. What are the advantages of using a client-server model? (Choose two.)
- Centralized management
- It is easier to implement security
9. What protocol application layer is commonly used to support the transfer of files between a client and a server?
10. Compared to SSH, what is the main drawback of Telnet?
- Does not support encryption
11 Which email components are used to forward mail between servers? (Choose two.)
12 What is the role of the OSI application layer?
- Provides the interface between the applications at each end of the network
13 What is the automated service that manages the match between resource names and IP address required?
14 What are two possible ways of software application layer? (Choose two.)
15 See the presentation. What is the destination port for communication that is represented on line 5?
16 What are the three protocols that operate at the application layer of the OSI model? (Choose three.)
17 What are two characteristics of peer networks? (Choose two.)
- Decentralized resources
- Resource sharing without a dedicated server
18 What are the properties of peer applications? (Choose three.)
- Act as a client and server within the same communication
- Hybrid mode includes a centralized directory of files
- Can be used in client-server networks
19 What are the two protocols used to control the transfer of Web resources from a Web server to a client browser? (Choose two.)
20 Which application layer protocols correctly coincide with a corresponding function? (Choose two.)
- HTTP transfers data from a Web server to a client
- Telnet provides a virtual connection for remote access