1. Geodesy: Part of the geology that Determines in mathematical form the figure and magnitude of the Earth or of Much of it.
2. Cartography: Science that studies maps And charts and how to perform them.
3. Anthropology: Science that studies the Physical aspects and social and cultural manifestations of human communities.
4. Economy: Science that studies resources, Wealth creation and the production, distribution and consumption of goods and Services.
5. Volcanology: Part of the geology that Studies the volcanoes and the phenomena that are related to them.
6. Sociology: Study of human societies and Religious, economic, artistic, etc. Phenomena occurring in them.
7. Geophysics: Part of the geology that Studies the structure and composition of the Earth and the physical agents that Modify it.
8. Meteorology: Part of physics that Studies the phenomena of the atmosphere, climatology, wind, rain, lightning, Etc.
9. Seismology: Part of the geology that Studies earthquakes.
10. Geology: Science that studies the Origin, formation and evolution of the Earth, the materials that compose it and Its structure.
11. Scientific method: it is an orderly Series of procedures that makes use of scientific research
12. Evolution: Gradual change or Transformation of something, such as a state, a circumstance, a situation, some Ideas, etc.
13. Relief: Setting up a surface with Different levels or parts that protrude more or less.
14. Subsoil: Part of ground below ground.