4. SOCIALIZATION: intentional fluency to the personality according to the education ideal adopted in the group, with preparated for performing the determined social role.
- Assimilating knowledge.
- The society given to the instruction.
- Not intentional, only material (but with society mark of culture).
5. SOCIOLOGY AREA:
- Public behaviour oneself of man, institution, social groups, and interactions between.
- Social organizations, building blocks of the society.
- Interactions between groups, organizations, institutions and social structures.
- Cultural symbols whom people are creating and are using to the public inspection and organising the society.
- Social structures who are organizing the social life.
- All processes and moves destroy social order.
- Public behavior oneself of men.