- Biosphere: Is a subsystem of the Earth which is made up of all living things.
- Ecosystem: is a natural, made Up of group of living organism which interact each other.
- Biotope: are natural physical Surroundings of an ecosystem
- Ecology: the science that Studies ecosystems.
- Habitat: is the physical area Occupied by a species
- Abiotic components: are Non-living things on an ecosystem.
- Limiting factors: are abiotic Factors that impede life
- Biocenosis: is the set of Population.
- Specie: organism which can Reproduce with one another and produce fertile offsprings