3. 1: D´ont-BLAME
2: Valerie Is very- DISHONEST
3: That is The final-DEADLINE
4: His Behaveur is-SUSPICIOUS
5: I must-WARN
6: Your Tennis w-IMPROVEl
7: Please-SPEAK UP
8: If you Try hard, you can-ACNIEVE
9: All the Workers-ATTENDED
10: The –FIES
4. 1:Mike had a great idea. He-COME UP WITH
2: I can´t- CURRY ON
3: She was A – DROP OUT
4: Dan Invented the whole story. He- MADE UP
5:Please- GET IN TOUCH WITH
5. 1.While I-WAS TALKING to the shop assistant, my purse- GOT STOLEN
2. I-HAVEN´T SEEN Andrew for a long time. I think I-WILL CALL him.
3.If I-KNEW You were in town the other day, I-WOULD HAVE CAME to see you.
4.I –WON´T FELL Rachel your secret unless you-GIVE me permission.
5.I in my house at the because it
6. 1: Oliver asked if Grace had already gone home.
2: Joe said That it was a good idea to do Shopping on Tuesdays.
3: Karen Said that she hadn´t understanded the lecture.
4: The teacher said to shout while she was talking.
5: Joanne Said that he would call me the next day.
6: Jack Tell to ask the theacher to explain the Homerwork.
7: Tom Suggested revising for the test that afternoon.
7. 1: I would love to go back to the restaurant (where) you had recommended.
2: The Student was punished by the teacher,(who/that) mobile phone rang during the Lesson.
·Igual que la anterior pero con (when/that)
3: Have you Been to the restaurant (where) the waiters sing?
4: My Friend is beautiful who/that is very tall.
5: The Empire Stale Building is very famous which/that is one of the tallert building in the word.
8. 1.Oranges are grown in Spain (by them)
2. The Marks haven´t been brought to us by the teacher.
3. That singer Was admired by the Lisa when she was a child.
9. 1.” Are you going abroad this summer?” Asked Jim. (whether)
* Jim asked Whether if I was going abroad this summer.
2. It´s not Necessary for you to come.( Have to)
* You don´t Have to come.
ENUNCIATIVA: Admited, announced, apologised answered, boasted, claimed, complained, Declared, explained, informed, insisted, mentioned, offered, reminded, replyed, Stated.
PREGUNTAS: Enquired, requested, wanted to know, wondered.
ÓRDENES: Demanded, ordered, shouted, warned.
SUGERENCIAS: Advised, invited, recommended, suggest.
Today- that Day
Tonight- That night
Yesterday- The day before.
Last week- The week before.
A month Ago- The month before.
Tomorrow- The next day.
Next week- The week after.