>>> Types of landslides
1) mass movement.
-creep: desenzo gravuitacional lentp and discontinuous altered material k cntituyen most superficial layer of the ground
- Casting of clay continuous flow or fall fast and practical materials as clays biscosos k there is a plane without breaking.
-solifusion: similar to strained xk differs clay is slow and results from cla cnvinacion flow movements and retaccion.
- Gliding rocs moviento of bark or soil surface down on a break located at the BOTTOM, may be 2 type of traslacionakles and rotational.
2) individualized materials Desplazanmientos
- Release: fall sharply and isolated rock fragments blokes or a Taud.
- Avalenchas: landslides and dry mass of sand or stone blokes
>>> Prediction, prevention and correction
spatial prediction of slope movements easy, the timing is more difficult, should the factoires k analizr can boost fenomno, develop maps for everyone with these maps can be made hazard maps. d corrctoras measures besides the elaboration of risk maps of medidads of civil preteccion can say:
- Modify the geometry of the slopes to prevent landslides rotational.
pickup-building drains the surface runoff.
-the slope decreases revejetacion erosion due to runoff and abides x plentacion species of eucalypts cm water.
- Increasing the resistance of the ground
>> SUSISDENCIAS and collapse
1) SUSISTENCIAS: slowly sinking soil as the settlement of the ground after estraccion fluid (water and oil)
2) collapse: collapse abrupt vertical field of solution d reultante limestone or gypsum.