· PRINCIPLE OF PARTICICAPION:
- Comes from the natural rights of each person and the rights of the intermediate Group as they are all a part of society.
- Everyone has a minimum right of participation in cultural, economic, political Issues of life, which takes in great responsibility.
· PRINCIPLE OF SOCIAL JUSTICE:
- Establishes the conditions.
- Respect for the human person and the rights which flow form human dignity.
- Society must provide conditions that allow people to obtain what they aim, According to their nature and vocation.
I. Respect for the Human Person: respect the right that flow from his dignity as a Creature.
II. Equality and Differences among Men:
- Men have the same nature & origin; it’s the ‘talents’ that are not Distributed equally.
- Some have particular ‘talents’ that shall share its benefits with those who Need the talents.
- Every form of social/ cultural discrimination in fundamental personal rights must Be eradicated as it is incompatible with God’s design.
III. Human Solidarity:
- Distribution of goods and remuneration for work.
- The virtue of solidarity goes beyond material goods.
- It spreads spiritual goods and faith too.