1. Fat break down starts in stomach
2.When goes to the duodenum where it enters bloods stream.
3. Once it goes to the blood stream, it will go to adipose tissue of a muscle.
4. Once in adipose tissue/muscle the lipoprotein lipose will break off FA chains from glycero (FA stay in muscle, glucero goes back to liver)
5. Once in adipose tissue/muscle, they are transported into blood stream by HSL.
6. Once FA are in the blood, they get carried through the blood stream by albumin.
7. FA are dropped off at albumin receptor, which deposit them into the muscle.
8. Once FA are in muscle, they get broken down by fatty acetyl transverse.
9. Fatty acetyl transverse goes to fatty acetyl coa, and then to krebs cycle.