Pregunta 1 Monja.
1) How is the band called?
-The mothers Superior
2) What kind music do you play?
3) Do you know what country are you visiting?
4) Where are you playing?
-Plaza de Armas
5) Who drinks milk with you?
6) What are you eating now?
Pregunta 2.( texto Sister Ozzy)Negative form
1) She doesn't eat cazuela. She usually eat spaghetti
-She usually eats cazuela
2) She doesn't play the drums. She plays guitar
4) Their new song isn't called "Pucha la lesera". It's called "Y tu hermana?" 5) She isn't listening to
Luis Miguel. She's listening to Justin Bieber
6) They aren't playing in Ecuador. They are playing in Chile
A: Could you - some - I'd like to
B: Let me- any - a - Can - earlier
A: How much - does that
B: More expensive
A: a lot - Do you have - cheaper
B: Sorry - costs
A: Can I
B: Do you want
A: I'm waiting - tells - considerate
A: helpful - Thank you
B: Not at all
Complete the space.
1) any 2) any - a 3) some 4) any 5) a 6) some - a - any 7) a - some 8) a - some 9) an - any
Complete these sentences with some/ any/
3) a lot of - some
5) some - some
6) a lot of - any
7) much - some 8) a lot of - some 9) Some - a lot of
1) it wasn't as warm as it is today
2) as big as I expected
3) go out as much as I used to
4) as long as it was
5) be better as it is now
Pregunta Past simple
worked - made - did - started - said - was - visited - sold - finished - went - built