54) The primary structure of a protein is
B) the Amino acid sequence of the polypeptide chain.
55) Which of the following is an example of Secondary structure in a protein?
B) an Alpha helix
61) DNA differs from RNA because DNA
A) Contains thymine in place of uracil.
62) Genetic information is encoded in the
B) Sequence of nucleotides in DNA.
15) Archaea are composed of ________ cells.
18) ________ cells lack a membrane-enclosed Nucleus.
A) Chloroplasts . . . cell walls . . . Centrioles
26) Plasma membranes are permeable to
D) nonpolar Molecules such as CO2.
28) The nucleus of a cell
D) Contains DNA.
29) Long fibers of DNA and protein are called
36) The endomembrane system includes all of the Following organelles except the
38) The two main functions of the rough Endoplasmic reticulum are the production of
D) Membrane and proteins secreted by the cell.
41) The Golgi apparatus
B) stores, Modifies, and packages proteins.
52) The function of mitochondria is
A) Cellular respiration.
55) The function of chloroplasts is