-SERVICES OF RETAILER TO CONSUMER:
1. Retailers buy and stock goods suitable to the consumers.
2. Retail shops are situated in convenient localities, usually very near to the consumers' residence.
3. They sell to consumers in quantities, which suit the pockets of different individuals.
4. Retailers make available to their customers goods of the sizes, styles, types, qualities and prices they prefer.
5. Many retailers offer free home delivery of goods purchased.
6. Many types of retailers sell goods on credit to their customers whom they know personally.
-SERVICES OF WHOLESALER TO PRODUCERS/MANUFACTURERS
i) Wholesaler helps the manufacturer to concentrate on the manufacturing operations.
ii) The wholesaler buys in large quantities. Thus, he enables the manufacturer to get the benefit of economies of large scale production.
iii) The wholesalers collect orders from a large number of retailers and supply them from the stock of goods supplied in bulk by the manufacturer.
iv) By stocking products of seasonal nature, he makes it possible for the manufacturer of such products to continue production.
v) The wholesaler helps the manufacturer to regulate his production in accordance with the changing requirements of the market.
-SERVICES OF WHOLESALER TO RETAILER:
1-They provides convenience in buying
2-They provides loan and other facilities.
3-They help to overcome the problems of shortages of products.
4-They help retailer in getting products at their doorstep,which reduce transport cost.
5-The wholesaler supply the retailer in those quantities which are suitable for resale.
SERVICES OF RETAILERS TO WHOLESALERS
-give manufacturers or producer access to market by offering them the opportunity to present their products to consumers
-they are relieved of making individual sales to consumers in small quantities
-retailers supply valuable and reliable information to wholesalers and manufacturers about the consumer demands and the changes occurring in their likes and dislikes
-info abt the consumers like and dislikes received from retailers through and wholesalers enable the manufacturers to make suitable adjustments in design size etc