1. Has been studying./Feel./Have discovered./Are told./Should try.
2. Show./Wasn't./Can't make./Didn't happen./Were interviwed./Makes up.
3. -Dr edward, who is an expert on RB, has written several books about him
-RI had his first story published by the literary magazine.
-It's not possible that he couldn't have commited the crime because he was at home all evening.
4. -Since 2009 we have been developing...
-If she told me the news, i would have know.
-The last seat had been taken by someone.
-Pete promised not to be late again.
-You can't take dog in the town hall.
-Isla said: i phoned him yesterday.
5. - She asked the shop assistant if she could try on a pair of this jeans.
-If hadn't made bad decisions, he wouldn't have lost all his money.
-The last slice of toast had been eaten by someone.
-She is the gire whose hair is pink.
-The teacher order her students not to shout in class.
-Eating ginger may help fight off cords.
2. -Offered himself to buy me a drink.
-I warned my friend not to eat curry because it was spicy.
-Allie suggested watching a DV.
-The teacher invited the student to go into her office.
-The deletician advice the patient to cut down the amount of sugar in her diet.
3. Pig out./ Fried-eggs./ Chineese-food./ Chop up-tallas./ Whip up./ Low fat-yogurt./ Tender-steak./ Revolting-disgusting.