1) 1.She is a journalist and this is the way that people don´t recognize her. Is trying to get close celebrities and then she can write about them for a gossip magazine
2. Because you can earn a lot of money
3. The writer says that gossip journalist like Emma are ``hunters´´
4. Some journalist would like to write other stories like politics, environment.
2) 1.False - Nowadays the interest about the celebrities has increased.
2.True - The industry analyist predict that celebrity gossip will be less popular in the future.
1. Although she had been vaccinated she caught the flu.
2. I´ve had my TV repaired by the engineer.
3. I wish I would´t hit the dog in the head.
4. You musn´t smoke in hospital.
5. It´s been a year since I met this famous writer.
6. She told the students not to speak so loud.
7. Steve suggested me to tell Paul about it.
8. My new neighbours have got a baby whose name is Wendy
9. Unless the tickets arrive, we won´t be able to go
10. These letters should be posted