1- he, agreed, died, married, one brother, got married, husband, scored a goal.
2- interested, manager, loss, frustrated, marriage, preferable, constructive, sensible.
3- T, F (not to get), F (can’t), T, T, F (don’t want).
4- d, f, c, b, e, a
5- the couple always argued
- (parent) just thinking about them.
- both act very much like.
- they no longer care.
- when he has managed to get far.
- (my parent) he is a great person
1- who, that, where, who, whose, who, which.
2- This film is about a small boy who / that wants to change the world.
- I met my sister’s new boyfriend, who is an actor.
- Owen, who rescued us from the fire, deserves a medal for bravery.
- My favourite shop is Reitmans, where I buy all my clothes.
- We’re going camping in August, when everyone will be on holiday.
- Have you met my new neighbour who has got three dogs?
3- This new project, in which we are going to take part, sounds exciting.
- My neighbour, to whom I gave my key, is very reliable.
- Mary has just met Kate, with whom she is going to share a room at university.
- The chair on which I was sitting collapsed.
- The exam which / that he is studying for will be difficult.
- Here is a photograph of the hotel where we stayed for two weeks.
- We’ve got relatives in London who / that we’ve never met.
- The film is about a woman whose husband is missing.
5- when we bought our first puppy
- whose father’s got a job in Rome
- in London, which is my favourite city
- where my sister lives was once a small village