- Islam is monotheistic religion articulated by the Quran, a Book which complies word of Allah
- Islam is teaching and scriptures were revealed by the Prophet Mohammed
- Shariah is the word the encompasses all the Islamic Laws, jurisprudence and rulings
- The Quran to be the direct words of Allah, it is considered to be the Islamic Law Constitution .when the Quran itself does not speak directly or in detail about a certain subject, Muslims only then turn to Alternative sources of Islamic Law.
- The Sunnah is the traditions or known practices of the Prophet Mohd, many of which have been recorded in the volumes of Hadith Literature.
- In situations when muslims have not been able to find specific legal ruling in the Quran and Sunnah the consensus of the legal scholar within the community is sought.
- In cases when something need a legal Ruling,has not been clearly addressed in the other sources, judges or scholars may use analogy, reasoning, and legal precedent to decide new case law.
- Mention Three Sources of Islamic Law: The Quran, The Sunnah, Ijma’a (Consensus), Fatwa, Ejtehad, Estehsan, Taqlid
- What sources of Islamic Law Shall review for possible rulings, when the Quran itself does not speak directly or in details about certain subject, muslims only then turn to alternative sources of Islamic Law.
- The sources of Islamic Law have covered all the necessary and Essential human rights that shall guarantee the protection, dignity and Continuation of the Civil society.
- Islam Human Rights cover a wider Spectrum than Western Human Rights as it deals with day to day activities.
- The CDHRI is a declaration of the member states of the OIC adopted in Cairo, Egypt, in 1990 , which provides an overview on the Islamic
- “Every human being has inherent right to life. The right shall be protected by law. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life” is an article in what declaration/convention? ICCPR 1966 Article 6
- CDHRI article 17 (c) states that: “The State shall ensure the right of the individual to a decent living which will enable him to meet all is requirements and those of his dependents, including food, Clothing, housing, Education , medical care and all other basic needs. While the UDHR article 25 states that: Everyone has the right to a standard of living Adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including Food , clothing, housing and medical care and necessary Social services.
- CDHRI article 17(b) states: Everyone shall have the right to medical and social care, and to all public Amenities provided by society and the State within the limits of their available Resources.
- CDHRI article 6 states that: Woman is equal to man in human dignity, and has Rights to enjoy as well as Duties to perform; she has her own civil Entity and financial Independence , and the right to retain her name and lineage.
CDHRI: The state shall ensure the right of the individuals to decent living which enable him to meet all requirements and those of his dependents.
UDHR: Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and his family.