4 - estate society
It is based on the legal inequality of groups without social mobility under the privacy laws according to their social function of medieval origin: Oratore ⇰ clergy, nobility ⇰ Bellator, laboratory ⇰ Llano State, but this functionality into crisis with the emergence of bourgeoisie and the massive armies in the modern age.
ë do not pay taxes and charge in their territories (S º Jurisdictional and Territorial)
ëOcupan senior positions in the Admin. and the Royal Army.
ë Honors: coat of arms, beheaded rather than hanged ...
ë come from "cut" (services of weapons to the king, nobility usually older) or "toga" (public office, loans) ... In some realms buy low-nobility titles.
Comes from the other two, but inside the division remains "invisible" between the orders of origin:
tThe higher clergy and nobility comes from the tithe is enriched domains.
☛ Third Estate, Third Estate or commoners:
ëSometidos to tax legislation and common.
eGroup not privileged but very heterogeneous according to their wealth:
- Upper middle class of merchants, landlords, lenders, title search through marriage and influence the purchase of objections. Unaware of the group, mimicking the lifestyle of the nobility.
- Officials and professionals.
- Shopkeepers and artisans.
- Urban classes: formal and urban laborers, domestic service and marginalized groups on the edge of crime. Precarious life, riots break out in hunger for food shortages.
- Peasantry: Small and medium landowners, sharecroppers, laborers, servants.