1.Earth temperature is largely controlled by concentration Of 3 atmospheric gases co2,wv, methane
2.The equational Region are si warm because solar energy is intense as sun is almost directed Over head all year
3.The tropical zone is located between 23.5 north a d 23.5 South latitude
4. Tempered and polar Zone receive the diference amount of solar energy cuz earth axis is tilled
5.The season are crested by the till of the erath rational Axis away or toward the sun, thought it travels year long path around the sun.
6. Occean current can Be generated by wind, density, diferrences in water masess caused by Temperature and salinity.
7. Earth have.Wind is air in motion, it is produced by the Uneven heating of earths surface by the sun.
8.Unequal heating of Earths surface drives winds and ocean currents, which transport heat throught The biosphere.
9. Deep ocean currents are caused by differences in water Temperature and salinity.
10. Upwelling is a Process in which deep, cold water rises toward the surface.