Dondé’s Faux Art
2) 1.F 2.F 3.T
3) 1. Unlike forgery, faux art is not created in order to deceive people.
2. To make masterpieces available to the general public.
3. They appreciate faux art.
4) 1.Valuable 2.Accesible 3.Displays 4.Injustice
1) 1.C 2.B
2) 1.F 2.F 3.T
3) 1. As classical musicians
2. Classical works to modern pieces
4) Their aim is to raise money and awareness for various charities.
5) 1.Awareness 2.Lists 3.Challenging 4.Worthy
Turn the Music Down!
1) 1.C 2.A
2) 1.F 2.T 3.T
3) 1.Turn down the volume and buy good quality headphones
2.They reduce awareness of your surroundings, which is important in road safety
5) 1.Via 2.In practice 3.Consequence 4.Dramatically
1) 1.A 2.D
2) 1.T 2.F 3.T
3) 1. Using e-mail
2. Learn how to shop online
4) 1.Increasing 2.Challenging 3.Tremendously 4.Motivate
Players at Risk?
1) 1.A 2.C
2) 1. Because their athletic coach wrote an essay on the subject at
university more than 20 years ago.
2. It isn’t foolproof, it requires very strong security and it is
3) 1.T 2.T
4) 1. Enter new information into the program
2. Allows the program to predict which players are most at risk is
entered into it/the program / is entered into the program allows it to predict which players are most at risk
Visiting the Unusual
1) 1.C 2.B 3.A
2) 1.T 2.F 3.F
3) 1. It distorts the height of people standing within it
2. Could not be persuaded to enter the area (by the Native
4) 1.Curious 2.Situated 3.Roll 4.Find