1. 1.D-ESIGN 2.RE-SEARCH DE-VELOPMENT 3.MUL-TITALENT 4.O-VERCOOKED 5.MIS-SUNDERSTOOD 6.E-XCITED 7.F-RIGHTENING 8.UN-SUITABLE 9.IM-MATURE 10.IR-RESPONSABLE 11.DISR-ESPECTFUL 12.DIS-LOYAL 13.DIS-HONEST 14.G-RATEFUL 15.C-ONFIDENCE 16.IM-PATIENT
2. 1.MULTI-STOREY 2.ECO-FRIENDLY 3.SO-LAR POWERED 4.IN-FLATABLE 5.D-ONOR
3. 1.I bought my girlfriend a ring(silver/designer/expensive)3/2/1
2.Ben Made a cake yesterday(lemon/huge/delicious)3/2/1
4. 1.Their company develops electronic goods.
Electronic Goods are developed by their company.
2.They won't pay the scientist a lot of money.
A Lot of money won't be paid to the scientist.
3.They Have altered the genes of these seeds.
The Genes os these seeds have been altered by Them.
4.Tim Berners-Lee invented Internet.
Internet Was invented by Tim... .
5. 1.A photographer took their photo.
They-got A photographer to get a photo.
2.The Artist drew Shane a new tattoo.
Shane-had A new tattoo drawn.
6. 1.Everyone must try hard to make the campaign a success.
Unless Everyone tries-harda, the campaign won't be a success.
2.Carol Went on holiday, so she missed the fundrasing event.
If Carol hadn't gone on holiday, she wouldn't have missed the fundrasing Event.
3.We Won't clean up the beach unless the weather is good.
Provieded-that The weather is good, we will clean up the beach.
4.If You complete dthe raceI'll give some money to the local charity.
As-long As you complete the race, I'll give some money to the local charity.
7. 1.Nick has just gone to Dublin(subject question)
Who Has just gone to Dublin?
2.Sarah Gave John a birthday present.(object question)
Who Did Sarah give a birthday present?
8. 1.Mike decided he needed to GET
2.It Doesen't matter if you didn't win the competition you DID
3.Some Teenegers decide to DO
4.Mark Zuckerberg MADE
5.Do You prefer to DO
6. Who is MAKING