1.Albert is coming back From hospital tomorrow. He has just broken His Ankle. (Relative Clauses)
- Albert, who Has just broken his ankle, is Coming back from hospital tomorrow.
2.“How Much is this T-shirt?”, She asked. (ReportedSpeech)
- She asked How much That T-shirt was.
3.If you want my advice, don’t eat so Many cakes! (Modals)
- You Shouldn’t eat so many cakes.
4.I’m sorry I didn’t work Hard enough last year. (Wish)
- I wish I had Worked hard enough last year.
5.Although he was exhausted, he managed to finish reading the Novel. (Contrastconnector)
- Despite Being exhausted, he managed to Finish reading the novel.
6.Gerard plays tennis twice A week.(Question)
- How often Does Gerard play tennis?
7.That woman’s husband is my boss. (RelativeClauses)
- That is the woman whose husband is my Boss.
8.They have found the stolen money.(Passive)
- The Stolen money has been found.
9.She divorced him because he was so terrible to her.(Conditionals)
- If he hadn’t been So terrible To her, she wouldn’t have divorced Him.
10.“I have read this book”, she Said. (ReportedSpeech)
- She Said that she had read that book.
11.I am sure she knows you are here.(Modals)
- She must know you arehere.
12.I felt really tired So I stayed at home. (Causalconnector)
- I stayed at Home because I felt really tired.
13.People Consider that he is an expert on cricket.(Passive)
- He is considered to be an expert on cricket.
14.Please don’t shoot. (Gerund / Infinitive)
- He begged us Not to shoot.
15.Learning English is not easy. (Gerund / Infinitive)
- It is not easy to learn English.
16.We didn’t visit the museum because We hadn’t time. (Conditionals)
- If we had Had time, we would have visited The museum.
17.I’m sorry we accepted the invitation. (Wish)
- I wish we Hadn’t accepted the invitation.
18.Although she was poor, she was happy. (Contrastconnector)
- In spite of being Poor, she was happy.
19.They didn’t pay for the Ring. (Relative Clauses)
- This is the ring Which they didn’t pay for.
20.Although the weather Was awful, They had a great time. (Contrastconnector)
- In Spite of the awful weather, they had a Great time.
21.They have given us a Roald Dahl novel. (Passive)
- We have been given a Roald Dahl novel.
22.She hasn’t phoned her Mother For two months.(Verbaltenses)
- It’s two Months since she last phoned her mother.
23.They don’t allow smoking In this room. (Modals)
- You Mustn’t smoke in This room.
24.I’m sorry I didn’t go shopping with you.(Wish)
- I wish I had Gone shopping with you.
25.London will fascinate You.(Passive)
- You Will be fascinated by London.
26.I saw a man later. He was the President of the European Community. (Relative clauses)
- The Man, who(m) I saw later, was the President of the European Community.