1. In the revolutions of 1820 and 1830, who was desposed and replaced in France? Charles X.
2. What were the two dominant powers before the unification of germany? Prussia and Austria
3. Who unified much of Southern Italy with only a volunteer army in 1860? Giussepe Garibaldi
4. What were the two new sources of energy during the Second Industrial Revolution? Electricity and Petroleum
5. Who was the creator of the phrase manifest denisty? How did he transmit the message? John O'SULLIVAN. He transmitted the messaje throuhg and editorial.