1. Ambiguity - open to more than one interpretation.
2. Ancillary - Providing support.
3. Apparatus - machinery needed for a purpose.
4. Arbitrary - random choice.
5. Cataclysmic - (natural) violent.
6. Contradiction - statements which are opposed to one another.
7. Decentralization - central to local government.
8. Depreciation - Decrease in value over time.
9. Disintegration - Is when one thing splits into parts or just ceases to exist.
10. Dogmatism - lay down principles as undeniably true.
11. Enduring - durable.
12. Gross - total.
13. Ideologists - A person who supports an ideology.
14. Incomprehensible - not intelligible.
15. Infringement - violation.
16. Liberalism - protecting and enhancing the freedom.
17. Manifestation - shows something abstract.18. Mercantilism - An economic practice by governments which uses their economies for strength.