1. Which two statements about DSL are true? (Choose two.)
3• local loop can be up to 3.5 miles (5.5km)
5• user connections are aggregated at a DSLAM located at the CO
2. Which two Layer 1 requirements are outlined in the Data-over-Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS)? (Choose two.)
1• channel widths
4• modulation techniques
3. Which two statements are valid solutions for a cable ISP to reduce congestion for users? (Choose two.)
2• allocate an additional channel
3• subdivide the network to reduce users on each segment
4. A technician has been asked to configure a broadband connection for a teleworker. The technician has been instructed that all uploads and downloads for the connection must use existing phone lines. Which broadband technology should be used?
5. After conducting research to learn about common remote connection options for teleworkers, a network administrator hasdecided to implement remote access over broadband to establish VPN connections over the public Internet. What is the resultof this solution?
2• The connection has increased security and reliable connectivity. Users need a remote VPN router or VPN clientsoftware.
6. What are the three main functions of a secure VPN? (Choose three.)
5• data confidentiality
6• data integrity
7. Which two methods could an administrator use to authenticate users on a remote access VPN? (Choose two.)
1• digital certificates
4• smart cards
8. Data confidentiality through a VPN is achieved through which two methods? (Choose two.)
9. Data confidentiality through a VPN can be enhanced through the use of which three encryption protocols? (Choose three.)
10. Which is an example of symmetric-key encryption?
3• pre-shared key
11. Which statement describes cable?
1• Delivering services over a cable network requires downstream frequencies in the 50 to 860 MHz range, and upstreamfrequencies in the 5 to 42 MHz range.
12. A company is using WiMAX to provide access for teleworkers. What home equipment must the company provide at theteleworker's site?
3• a WiMAX receiver
13. Which two features can be associated with the Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX)telecommunication technology? (Choose two.)
2• covers areas as large as 7,500 square kilometers
4• connects directly to the Internet through high-bandwidth connections
14. While monitoring traffic on a cable network, a technician notes that data is being transmitted at 38 MHz. Which statementdescribes the situation observed by the technician?
1• Data is being transmitted from the subscriber to the headend.
Refer to the exhibit. All users have a legitimate purpose and the necessary persissions to access the Corporate network.
5• All locations can support VPN connectivity.
16. What two protocols provide data authentication and integrity for IPsec? (Choose two.)
17. Which two protocols can be used to encapsulate traffic that is traversing a VPN tunnel? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. A teleworker is connected over the Internet to the HQ Office. What type of secure connection can be established between the teleworker and the HQ Office?
3• a remote-access VPN
Refer to the exhibit. A VPN tunnel has been established between the HQ Office and the Branch Office over the public Internet. Which three mechanisms are required by the devices on each end of the VPN tunnel to protect the data from being intercepted and modified? (Choose three.)
4• The two parties must establish a secret key used by encryption and hash algorithms.
5• The two parties must agree on the encryption algorithm to be used over the VPN tunnel.
6• The devices must be authenticated before the communication path is considered secure.