EXERCICI 4 (REPORTED SPEECH)
1. Bob asked Ann if Ann was going to watch the news now.
2. He wondered why she hadn't spoken to me the day before.
3. I advised my brother not to drink if he was driving.
EXERCICI 5 (THE VERBS IN THE BOX)
EXERCICI 6 (PASSIVE VOICE)
1. These tablets should be kept out of the reach of children.
2. A)Before we go to Hannover, we are going to be taught, some German.
b) Before we go to Hannover, German is going to be tought to us.
3. The students weren't told about the changes in the timetable by the teacher.
4. A) The royal couple is said to be visiting relatives in the north of the country these days.
b) It is said that royal couple is visiting relatives in the north of the country these days.
5. A) The burglar is said to have broken into the house while the owners were sleeping.
b) It is said that the burglar broke into the house while the owners were sleeping.
6. The boys who had broken the window were shouted at by the old man.