1 IN 4 SPANISH TEENS CYBER-BULLIED THIS YEAR
A. It means To treat somebody in a unfair and cruel way using new technologies. T (7.8) T(11.12) F(12) c
2. Why does A person bully others?/Certain Boys had cyber-bullied her a lot the previous year at school / Three Youngsters who had committed criminal offences were arrested by the police /They knew Them.
3. University. Team. Roughly. Researchers. Repercussions.
TRAVEL TOURISM AND FICTION
Because it Is the most rainy town in America And the clouds don’t let the vampires see the sun. T(4.5) F(6.7) F(14.15) a
2. How long Does it take to solve the case?/At the end Of the case, a virtual Grissom would announce whether we were right or not. -- =/Stephanie Meyer had chosen another place for her novels./ The CSI Experience offers 3 scenarios, one of which you have to choose.
3. Gloomy. Virtual. Enable. Discovered. Example
TEENAGE FLASH MOB ROBBERIES ON THE RISE
1 Flash mobs, which are sudden Dances, people do in public places and currently being used to commit Robberies. T(5.6) T(16-17) F(9.10) a
2. What Allows the thieves to strike fast? / It is said that the suspects select a time And place and enter the store in droves -/- The suspects are said to select a Time and place and enter the store in droves./ Young people, who are risk takers, do things In groups…./ … we would have had a good time
3. Off-load. Goods. Suddenly. Bold. Watchful
CAFFEINE AND ALCOHOL POTENT MIX FOR YOUNG
a. They are Unsafe because caffeine makes you want to drink more and more. F(5.6) F(7.8) T(16.18) b
2. How many Students have been hospitalized after mixing excessive amounts of Four Loko?/ … Caffeine would be removed from the drink recipe, though they believed it was Safe./ Four Loko, which has already been banned in several states, made young drinkers Extremely ill./ … she Would have got drunk
3. Brand. Recipe. Masks. Particularly. Sleepy