* WITHOUT syntactic function: * inseparable from the verb (V.pronominales) (the regrets his action) * modifier meaning of the verb (the he remembers his parents / agree a deal) * aspect inchoative morpheme (the leaves home) * morpheme middle voice (John scares Ana / Ana scared) * intrasitivizacion morpheme (v.transitivos) (the closed suitcase / the stands) * emphatic value (he eats a pie / the will eat a cake)
* WITH syntactic function: * reflective value the CD itself is washed, the CI washes his face * value causative reflexive CD shaves the barber shop in the CI is a chalet. * CD reciprocal value written Juan and Ana Juan and Ana CI write false letters .* SE variant of it / them, preceding to the / of the (CD) CI provided him the gift (the gift)
* FUNCTION * morpheme impersonal impersonal reflects (no subject) only 3rd sing. transitive verb + CD animated hello to the ambassadors. intransitive verb're just fine here. * reflects passive morpheme (with subject). suj.antepuesto (animated or not animated) perfumes are extracted from plants are not chosen children suj.postpuesto (not animated) are rented apartments
* Eating is healthy .* Noun verb preposition is subordinadascomer moderately healthy (CD, CI.Atributo ..)
* playing * modogoza adverb of boiling water makes adjetivose * prep.sub adjective and verb adv.le surprised one of its cigar smoking
* adjective (c.nombre, attribute and predicate) this gate is very striped bow * adj verb if it has comple.verbalesJuan, troubled by the delay, he telephoned
- Copulativaa s (y, e, or that, and)
- Disjunctive (o, u, or)
- S adversative (but, but, but, but, nevertheless, however)
--distributive (as soon ... like this ... that, by far ... and ... ya)
-e xplicativas (ie ie ie)
* Substantive (It): * that * if (CD, shoo, C. Reg) * direct interrogative (asking: "Who has seen) * indirect questions
* Adjective (which, who, what, how, when, where) * noun: who and how (what) * Specify * Explanatory (comma)
* Adverbial: place / where / time / when, as /, so / as, as, under / comparative (bigger than), causal / because /, consecutive / therefore /, end / for / condicionals / si / concessive / although / (obstacle)
Numbers det.num long-det-ind. Aun. more-time-adv adv adv tomorrow cannot ET-det dem. Let (pron (front sust with sub adj)) link (sub Susta)
* SUBJECT: -SN/suj-elliptic-preposition has never asks "Who? Al-verbo. agree with the verb in the verb change numero.si What varies is the subject.
* PREDICATE:-SV / P (verbal or nominal)-PN (ser, estar, parecer)-PV-verbs rest all that is preached is not the core subject-verb
* ATTRIBUTE: only with linking verbs-is required (you can not delete)-can be replaced by the
* CD: never with v.copulativos may be replaced by AS THE THE THE. Question What? The verb. The CD becomes a passive shoo. You can only take the preposition in front of the CD (A + person).
* CI: preceded by preposition A Question Who / who? The verb. Is replaced by LE SE LES may appear doubled (buy him a book to Mary)
* C. REGIME: the verb need this plugin, is introduced by preposition (trust, trust ..) are replaced by pronouns toning, not adverbs (will trust you, trust you, remember that) the preposition never disappears even when you replace or to the verb when you ask "What is he reliable? He trusts you
* C. AGENT: performs the action of the verb appears in the passive (be + past participle) always takes the preposition by, if it becomes to enable C.agente becomes Subject.
* PVO: CCM is often misdiagnosed as complements to the subject or the V + V + oV + CD CI, tmbien the attribute is a copulative sentence. (John came out happy with the reunion) (S.Adj / PVO)
* Circumstantial: you can not replace unstressed pronouns (lo, la, le ..) can get any prepositions, adverbs can be replaced so, then, of course), can be removed from prayer, not necessary: * deTIEMPO when? So then * from LOCATION: Where? Alli here, there * so: How? Thus. * COMPANY "with whom? * INSTRUMENT with what? * CAUSE why? (Because)
* PURPOSE ¿para que? * QUANTITY How much?