TRAINING (Focuses on the operational level)
TRAINING (Focus on the tactical level)
DEVELOPMENT (Focus on the strategic level)
EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE:
PERSON-MADE FITNESS SCHEME
COMMON PROBLEMS IN THE ASSESSMENT OF PERFORMANCE
STEPS FOR THE EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
TRADITIONAL EVALUATION V / S 360 º FEEDBACK
CONCEPT OF FEEDBACK 360
HR ROLE IN THE EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE
ALSO KNOW THIS PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT:
2. Effect horn. It is the tendency to generalize the evaluation of a person in a negative factor in all aspects of the performance of that person. Is halo error counter.
3. Central Tendency: The tendency to evaluate a person at the midpoint of the scale, where the yield is clearly higher or distortion bajo.Esta reflected when there is a small standard deviation or a narrow margin in evaluations among evaluados.Puede be a reflection of the fear of "wetting" of the evaluator.
4. Positive or negative polarization. Is the tendency to concentrate the evaluations to the top or bottom of the scale. This means that the qualifier is too "soft" or "hard" with the appraisee. In both cases, the practical consequences demotivation and reduced productivity. The evidence indicates that there is a lack of "respect" for the qualifiers "soft" and a disheartening sense of injustice, as people do not like the qualifiers unfairly "hard". This trend manifests itself when there are significant differences between assessments mean different qualifiers. If the purpose of the evaluation requires a comparison of scores between raters, the actual values of the evaluation can not be compared fairly.
5. Contrast.: The tendency to evaluate a person compared with another person or group, rather than on the job requirements of this distortion trabajo.Se easily seen when first evaluated highly skilled or low skilled. The scores given to the following persons will be influenced, positively or negatively, depending on the contrast given by the first evaluations.
6. First impression: It is the tendency to make an initial trial of a person, favorable or unfavorable, and then ignore or distort subsequent information, so as to confirm the first impresión.Una situation that arises in this type of distortion is one in which a new employee efforts and work hard during the first months and then down to their level of productivity. There will be a first impression effect if it continues to evaluate very highly.
7. Similarity is the tendency for the assessor to make more favorable judgments of those who perceived more like him or her attitudes or history. Normally, people are more like us feel like more and better. Although personal and social level has a positive effect, it is flattering and rewarding when it happens in a work situation may be errors in perception and decisions taken assignment and misleading promotions.