No HYDRAULIC TOOLS:
- The operation is based through the transmission of energy through the fluid.
• The energy is harnessed by a hydraulic motor of the tool that transforms it into mechanical work energy. · Component parts: - ENGINE:
It is an explosion or mechanical generator that supplies electric power to the hydraulic pump enough.
- HYDRAULIC PUMP:
Communicate the mechanical energy to the engine through the fluid. Maintains adequate flow and pressure
- Fine filter:
Filters impurities from the oil to avoid clogging the system.
Indicates oil pressure in the output circuit.
- Hydraulic accumulator:
It is a small cylinder of steel and neoprene dipped in nitrogen at 100 ata, shock-absorbing pressure at constant pressure and flow of oil.
There is a pressure relief valve to limit the maximum pressure.
- NON RETURN VALVE:
It serves to prevent the return of the fluid.
- Quick connector:
Are the connections between: the central hydraulic hose and hydraulic tool distribution. These are blocked when connecting to keep the fluid.
- Hose DISTRIBUTION:
Serves to transport the fluid to the hydraulic unit and the tool and return to the plant again.
Is responsible for storing the hydraulic fluid without pressure.
It serves to cool and remove impurities and bubbles.
ROTARY MOVEMENTS: Drills, Brushes, etc.. ...
LINEAR MOVEMENTS: hoists, hydraulic Trifor.
Recip: Piledriver, punching.
No PNEUMATIC TOOLS:
- Are tools driven by compressed air.
- Use the fluid from the air to transmit the necessary energy.
· SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
It is the air pressure generator rotary type.
It's powered by a diesel or electric.
Min flow rate is 3500 to 15000 l / air at a pressure of 7 ata.
Rubber are standard diameter is 2 inches, a length of 3 to 15 m.
They have a quarter-turn coupling to the compressor.
The tools have been used when the air enters the engine that expels it outside.
- ELEMENTS OF LUBRICATION:
It puts the compressor outlet, supplies oil to the entire system and the tool.
It is essential for underwater tools.
All work on the same principle, the air entering the engine that generates pressure makes 2 moves.
TYPES OF MOVEMENT:
ROTARY MOVEMENTS: drills, impact wrenches, etc.. ...
Recip: Hammers, Cutters.
AGREEING MOVEMENTS: Drills, hammer drills, etc.. ...
nBETWEEN VALUATION TOOLS:
· PNEUMATIC TOOLS:
- They are cheaper.
- Only use a hose is more manageable.
- It is more difficult energy supply.
- The air generated by the compressor can be used by divers.
· HYDRAULIC TOOLS:
- They are smaller.
- Have greater versatility.
- Control total torque and rpm.
- No bubbles out.
- They are quieter.
- Greater durability of the tool.
- Increased working depth.
- More power.
- The force that makes the compressor is called pressure.
- At 0 ° and 760 mm / Hg is 2.7 x 10 19 molecules, yet there is space between them, which can be compressed to occupy small spaces.
- The air is the vehicle of energy.
· COMPRESSOR OPERATION:
- Get outside air pressure and elevates it enough to act on the tool and produce the work.
- The driving force provides energy to compress air.
- The motor can be explosive, burning, or electric.
- The motor characteristics depend on the volume of air capable of providing.
- Have the compressor delivers air at a specified pressure above atmospheric pressure, and sends the air into a tank or drum that collects the air to meet the changing needs of the tool, acts as absorbent decanter or keystrokes. The connection of a manometer pressure mark in the shell in (atmospheres or kg / cm 2).
- The pressure suitable for a pneumatic tool is 6 ata.
- A pressure higher than the tool that can wear and fatigue increases diver who is doing the job.
- The valves must be connected to a compressor control system by working in a vacuum with the maximum allowable pressure of the boiler.
- A charge controller keeps the engine working at full power when the air is not necessary.
· REGULATION OF COMPRESSOR:
- Depends on the compressor power, machine tool or attached and the operation thereof.
- A more or less air consumption causes a pressure difference of high or low in the kettle.
· REGULATION BY SAFETY VALVE:
- Placing a safety valve in the compressed air duct that goes to the kettle and graduate to a max.
- When not consuming compressed air produced by the compressor, the pressure increases in the kettle until it reaches the Max to which it has been set, that is when the safety valve is working and leaks air lost to the outside.
· Regulation of the pilot valve:
- Is the system operate in a vacuum compressor, so little power the engine develops.
- Operate in a vacuum can be obtained in 2 ways, one by closing the inlet and outlet in intake air, and over the system uses the pilot or regulator valve between the compressor and the boiler, being driven reservoir air.
No types of hand tools:
· OF COURT:
- WOOD AND METAL SAW:
1.MATERIALS of manufacture:
- Of high speed steel or C.
2.Paso of teeth:
- No. step teeth every 25 mm.
- Arrangement of teeth on the blade.
4.Forma the tooth:
- Straight out of space.
- Rounded and spacing.
- Son of mild steel.
- ¾ Teeth per 25 mm.
--Clear tooth set.
- Teeth straight.
6.Sierras cutting metaltes:
- 12 to 15 teeth per 25 mm.
- Tooth set straight.
- Teeth rounded. - Crowbar:
- It is to cut metal by impact, such as chains, ropes, sheaves, etc.. ...
- Plan: to cut or devastate.
- Vedado or cross-cutting: for cables.
- Semicircular: for Stranding.
- The diamond punches.
- Files and rasps:
- Son of cast steel or cast iron with large, triangular teeth.
- They help, devastate and shape and soft materials.
- The types are: straight, round and medium reeds.
- Son of hardened steel with fine striations on one or more directions.
- Serve to abrade and smooth.
- The types are: straight and half-round rods. · DRILLING TOOLS:
- Drill chest.
- Drill manuals.
- They are classified according to the basis and usefulness.
- According to the base: we have the tapered shaft, the shaft straight, sds plus.
- According helpful:
- For metal: high speed steel.
The steel and cobalt.
The steel and titanium.
- For concrete or rock: from nVidia
- Serve to improve the finish or enlarge the hole diameter to 25 mm.
- The straight flute: manual.
- The spiral grooves: machines.
- The cuff.
- Cone. · THREADING TOOLS: - Taps interiors:
- They are high speed steel bolts with 4 cutting plans.
- Bearings: to align and start cutting threads.
- Intermediate: they are to continue and finish cutting through holes.
- The deeper: they are to finish the cut blind holes. - Male dies inside:
- The guys there are conical, intermediate, deeper, key taps.
- Taps external or bolts:
- It is to manufacture or repair of threaded bolts.
- Taps nut: it requires no special key and is only for repair of bolts.
- Taps solidarity: new screw is hexagonal.
- Taps Sections are threaded bolts for diameters greater than the designed. No MACHINES PNEUMATIC OPERATING SCHEDULE:
- Are tools that convert the pressure and flow of compressed air into energy.
- Air motor.
- Compressor: compresses the air at a given pressure and flow by storing it in the kettle.
- Type of compressor:
- Piston: are less flow, more pressure and less oil.
- Diaphragm: are less flow and pressure and oil.
- Rotary vane: are less flow and pressure and silent.
- Screw: are the most used, give more flow and more pressure.
- Of lobe (ROOT): force air, sonde average flow and low pressure.
- Turbochargers radio: they are of high flows and pressures and very complex.
- Turbochargers axial flows are large, high pressures, high operating speed, and very complex. · FILTRATION ELEMENTS AND LUBE:
- Water Decanter: eliminates condensation on the circuit.
- Flow: it serves to control the pressure and flow of supply.
- Lubricator: constant oil supply to lubricate the tool.
- They serve to transmit the pressure and flow required for operation of the machine.
- Son of lengths between 3 and 25 m.
- They have a crab connectors 2, 3 or 4 arms. · TOOLS:
- Convert the flow rate and air pressure into mechanical energy of rotation or percussion.
- The motor can be vane, screw or piston. · TYPE PNEUMATIC TOOLS:
- In rotation: drills, grinders, radial, drills, screws.
- The percussion hammer breaker, sheet cutter, hammer drills. n THE DREDGE PNEUMATIC:
- A vacuum tube 10 to 20 cm in diameter with a first tranche of 1 to 1.5 m rigid.
- In the first cm of the tube sits a pressurized air nozzle pointing toward the surface.
- Used to mud and sand in small areas.
- Only aspires to a maximum depth of 2 m.
- The intake pipe must be almost vertical. No balloons lifted:
- It's a more or less flexible container that is filled with air and uses the Archimedes principle to lift objects from the bottom to surface.
- You need a safety valve.
- They are open from the bottom.
- Raise the maximum force for which they are designed.
- You need a safety valve.
- They lift any weights for which they are designed. No HYDRAULIC MACHINES:
- The closed circuit
- Work with oil or other fluid, communicating the energy to move the hydraulic motor of the tool.
- The open circuit:
- Work with water or fluid in which they are immersed, and take advantage of the pressure to clean, cut, strip, etc.. ...
- The compressor converts hydraulic energy into kinetic energy of the fluid.
- They carry oil from the tool and its return.
- Convert the fluid kinetic energy into mechanical energy of rotation, percussion, etc.. ...
· CENTRAL HYDRAULICS:
- Hydraulic pump:
- E s driven by electric motor or internal combustion, the pressure rises from 60 to 2000 binds.
- It's where reserves the fluid for cooling.
- Avoid obstructing the pump and the tool.
- With Anti-return valve, so that the hoses are always full. · HOSES:
- Only a reinforced flexible hose, which supports from 60 to 2000 binds.
- With quick coupling union and anti-return valve.
- Always couples.
- It produces pressure loss per meter or diameter of the hose. · TOOL:
- Rotary drilling:
- Drill manuals, fixed or drilling.
- Impact wrenches.
- Grinders, Radial, grinders and diamond saw.
- The cleanliness:
--Brushes and bombs.
- From Percussion:
- Hammers and Nailing.
- Tensioner bolt. No hydraulic tool CA:
· LAUNCHES PRESSURE:
- Use water from 500 to 2000 atas, designed for cleaning.
- They are used to clean metal structures, boat hulls, and cut soft mud or stone.
- They have a barrel of reaction force to counter balance the main gun and the diver.
- The jam can be very dangerous for the diver. · Cavitation CLEANING MACHINES:
- Results are the same as the water at high pressures.
- Water pressure is 10 to 15 bars.
- Do not present a danger to the diver.
- Have the ability to clean metal parts, plastics, rubbers, in marine fouling.
- The pistol are small and without recoil. · VACUUM HYDRAULIC:
- Like the vacuum tire, but instead uses special pumps compressed air.
- Aims at any angle, by the suction.
- It's smaller size and with the same suction power.
- A deeper level of aspiration is smaller and the discharge to occur near the diver. No attachment fittings:
· CHEMICAL ANCHORS:
- They serve for the attachment of metal plates or asparagus.
- They can be placed underwater.
- A wide-load resistance in solicitations.
- Stability almost unlimited time to the action of water
- They have 3 components, epoxy resin, catalyst, amalgamating.
- Types include glass and flexible.
- They are stainless steel.
- Punta chamfered.
- With nut and washer.
- Useful placement: are ancillary to enter the asparagus and mix the components securely.
- Accessories: are elements threaded end of the anchor to anchor and hold objects.
- PLACEMENT OF CHEMICAL ANCHORS:
1. Make the hole:
With a hydraulic or pneumatic drill and the drill bit size.
Perpendicular to the surface.
With the exact depth.
2. Clean the hole:
With ramrod or compressed air.
3. Enter blister:
In particular direction.
Pay particular attention to if it breaks.
4. Placement of the pin:
With a useful rotation or percussion.
5. Attaching the nut:
After completing the set.
With a torque fair.
Pistols AND BOLTS:
- Tool attachment that fires explosive rounds, firing piers, pins, punches, rolls, etc.. ...
- The advantage is that it carries out threading, drilling and bolted into a single movement, thus facilitating the work of the diver in the repair and quick fasteners.
- Gun Bolt bolted submersible submersible COX COX.
- Hammer of amphibian cartridge tornado T6-U.